Anos fitness Llc
My business’s mission is to empower individuals, both young and old, to make better and healthier life choices. By providing dynamic fitness classes and creating a supportive community among members, I want to help to improve members’ physical fitness and mental health as well as increase the overall health, well-being and connectedness of the Greater Lawrence community.
12/02/2014 07:29 AM
Success for my business will be achieving the following goals within the next year:
• Acquire new flooring designed for fitness centers which minimizes the impact on members’ joints of high intensity workouts.
• Develop and maintain record keeping and data analysis system to track new membership, payments, class attendance, advertising revenue and other areas business of functioning.
• Acquire space under a long-term (2 years or more) agreement.
• Hire a 2 full time (40 hours per week) staff under contract to perform following functionsWithin the next 3 years, I would hope to see my business achieve these additional goals
• Own a main facility to house fitness classes and offices
• Rent expansion locations in the north shore area to offer fitness classes in the greater Merrimack area.
Hire business manager to oversee accounting and finances as well as day-to-day facility functioning.
• Grow and maintain fitness instructor staff to 3-5 full time positions
• Hire a part time nutritionist (20 hours per week) to lead nutrition classes and work with clients on a one-to-one basis