About Us / Press
- Food & Agriculture Pitch Contest Recap!
Garden robots, artisan bread and more!
- All Ideas Pitch Contest Recap!
Find out who took home cash prizes!
- Congratulations to Quarterly Check In Awardees!
Learn more about awardees from the second quarterly check in.
- EforAll Speaker Series: An Entrepreneur's Journey
Learn more about the success of our series kickoff in Lowell.
- Mission Main Street Grant Update!
5 Accelerator Alumni advance to the next stage.
- Help Six Accelerator Alum Win $100k Grant!
Vote now to help 6 Alum advance to the next stage.
- EforAll Welcomes Franky, John, and Mary Beth!
EforAll is very excited to announce three new hires
- EforAll Remembers Kamal Jain
Lowell loses a great mentor and community member. Read more.
- Pitch Contest Winners
See which entrepreneurs won big at our All Ideas Pitch Contest!
- EforAll Mentioned in The Boston Globe
Read this great story on how EforAll is giving early-stage entrepreneurs key resources to succeed!
- Negocios Exitosos
On March 28th, we held a one-day workshop for Spanish-speaking entrepreneurs. Read more!
- EforAll Accelerator Awards Recap
See which entrepreneurs shared our $15K prize pool!
- Nominate an Entrepreneur
Nominate a family member or friend to take part in our programs!
- Summer Accelerator Application is Live
Calling all entrepreneurs. Apply now for our 2015 Summer Accelerator!
- First-ever story about EforAll in the South Coast
Check out this great story about EforAll adding a new location in the South Coast region!
- National & Local Media Outlets Profile EforAll Entrepreneurs
Read these inspiring stories about the great things our entrepreneurs are accomplishing in their communities!
- EforAll Alumna Featured in BetaBoston
Read this great story on how one of our former accelerator winners recently raised $400K in her first round of equity funding!
- EforAll Alumna Wins $100K at MassChallenge
See which one of our entrepreneurs won the top prize from the largest startup accelerator in the world!
- EforAll Finalist Profiled in the Lowell Sun
Read more about one of our entrepreneurs is looking to change the world through edible gardens!
EforAll has been featured in prominent media outlets including:
For all media inquiries, contact:
David Parker, Executive Director
Featured EforAll Story
- Finding the Next Zuckerberg in Lawrence, MA (Forbes, June 24, 2014)
EforAll South Coast
- A new face among SouthCoast entrepreneurs (SouthCoast Today, January 15, 2015)
EforAll Lowell & Lawrence
- Mid-career professionals increasingly create startup companies (Boston Globe, April 5, 2015)
- Deshpande Foundation-Supported Merrimack Valley Sandbox Changes Name to Entrepreneurship for All (India New England, September 12, 2014)
- EforAll Issues $30G in prizes (Lowell Sun, September 12, 2014)
- Lokvani Talks with David Parker, Executive Director of EforAll (Lokvani, September 12, 2014)
- Sandbox Changes its Name (Eagle Tribune, September 11, 2014)
- Sandbox Changes Name to Entrepreneurship for All (Lowell Sun, September 9, 2014)
- EforAll Celebrated it’s First Fundraising Event (El Mundo, June 27, 2014)
- Finding the Next Zuckerberg in Lawrence, MA (Forbes, June 24, 2014)
- Grossman: Tax help, fewer fees can fuel Mass. startups (Lowell Sun, June 21, 2014)
- Patrick touts commitment to job growth in Lowell, Pepperell (Lowell Sun, June 10, 2014)
- Patrick to visit Lowell, Methuen, and Pepperell Tuesday (Lowell Sun, June 9, 2014)
- Who Wants to Be an Entrepreneur (Lowell Sun, May 29, 2014)
- EforAll Summit set for June 9-10 at UMass Lowell (Eagle Tribune, May 25, 2014)
- EforAll Summit 2014 to Feature Governor Patrick & Desh Deshpande (India New England, May 23, 2014)
- Lawrence, Lowell Launch Startup Mills (WGBH, March 14, 2014)
- Merrimack Valley Startups Pushing Local Innovation, Global Lessons (Xconomy, March 10, 2014)
- EforAll wins grant to aid entrepreneurs (Andover Townsman, February 13, 2014)
- Governor Patrick touts entrepreneurship, EforAll in visit to Lowell (KhmerPost USA, February 11, 2014)
- El Golbernador dona $150 mil al Programa de Mentores de EforAll (Rumbo, February 8, 2014)
- Governor Deval Patrick Visits Deshpande Foundation’s EforAll, Awards a $150K Grant (India New England, February 7, 2014)
- EforAll gets $150K state grant to spur entrepreneurs (Eagle Tribune, February 7, 2014)
- Governor touts labor innovation, reinvention in Lowell (Lowell Sun, February 5, 2014)
- Gov. Patrick visits EforAll, Operon in Lowell (Lowell Sun, February 4, 2014)
- Lowell organization named Gateway Cities Innovator (Lowell Sun, November 13, 2013)
- Building dreams at the EforAll (Andover Townsman, July 11, 2013)
- EforAll motivates local entrepreneurs (Lowell Sun, July 12, 2013)
- Entrepreneurs, business leaders converge during first-ever EforAll Summit (India New England, June 12, 2013)
- EforAll to Hold First Ever Summit (GoLocalWorcester.com, June 6, 2013)
- Time in the EforAll (Merrimack Valley Magazine, April 25, 2013)
- EforAll Helps Entrepreneurs Reinvent Themselves (Boston Globe, April 4, 2013)
- Jugaad: Indian Ingenuity (WGBH Boston, July 12, 2012)
- Organizations Dealing with Issues of Education in Lawrence (Siglo 21, September 1, 2011)
- Deshpande backs new ‘EforAll’ initiative (IndoUS Business Journal, February 8, 2011)
- Desh Deshpande on Starting Innovation Center—and Making a Global Impact from Massachusetts to India (xconomy.com, January 6, 2011)
- UMass will host creative “EforAll” (Boston Globe, December 23, 2010)
- EforAll Launched (WBZ 1030, December 20, 2010)
- Donation of $5M will start EforAll (Eagle Tribune, December 10, 2010)
- Deshpande Foundation puts $5M into EforAll (Mass High Tech, December 9, 2010)
Lanza Tu Idea
- Emprendedores Latinos lanzan sus ideas en Lawrence (El Planeta, October 2, 2014)
- Emprendedores latinos lanzaron sus ideas (El Mundo Boston, May 16, 2014)
- Otorgan fondos para plan de mentores empresariales en Lowell (Univision Boston, February 4, 2014)
- Concurso para emprendedores latinos (Univision Boston, January 13, 2014)
- Ganadores concurso Lanza tu idea (El Mundo, August 22, 2013)
- EforAll celebra su primer concurso en espanol (Rumbo, August 22, 2013)
- EforAll preps for next Accelerator Program (Lowell Sun, April 22, 2014)
- It’s Accelerator Season: Here’s how to make the cut at LearnLaunchX, MassChallenge, and more (BetaBoston, March 21, 2014)
- Resident recognized at EforAll Winter Accelerator Awards (Boston Globe, March 16, 2014)
- Venture Helping Homeless Children Takes Top Prize at 2014 EforAll Winter Awards (India New England, March 11, 2014)
- Catie’s Closet a EforAll Winner (Lowell Sun, March 9, 2014)
- 14 Merrimack Valley entrepreneurs feted (Eagle Tribune, March 7, 2014)
- Deadline approaching for upcoming EforAll competitions (India New England, January 28, 2014)
- Innovation happening north of Boston, too (Boston Globe, January 26, 2014)
- EforAll – Creating a Path for Entrepreneurs (Valley Patriot, December 2013)
- EforAll Beams as Entrepreneurial Star is Born (Lowell Sun, November 4, 2013)
- Deadline for Next EforAll Accelerator (Lowell Sun, October 24, 2013)
- Deadline approaching for EforAll Competition (India New England, October 15, 2013)
- A fast pitch by Catie’s Closet (Lowell Sun, October 7, 2013)
- Teen pitches innovative app idea at recent EforAll Competition (India New England, October 4, 2013)
- EforAll’s Final ’13 Pitch Has a Lot of Lowell (Lowell Sun, October 1, 2013)
- Young Lexington Inventor to Pitch Animal Shelter App at Local ‘Shark Tank’ Like Competition (Lexington Patch, September 29, 2013)
- Canton entrepreneur wins $5,000 Summer Accelerator Award (Canton Citizen, September 19, 2013)
- Foundation gives $30K Boost (Andover Townsman, September 19, 2013)
- Lowell entrepreneur tops in the EforAll (Lowell Sun, September 12, 2013)
- $30,000 at stake for best entrepreneur (Lowell Sun, September 9, 2013)
- EforAll Accelerator Awards featuers co-founder/CEO of TripAdvisor (Rumbo, September 8, 2013)
- Singh triumphant at local EforAll Pitch Contest ( India New England, August 15, 2013)
- 99Degrees breaks pattern with custom clothes (Boston Herald, June 16, 2013)
- EforAll Entrepreneurial Pitch Tonight (Lowell Sun, May 9, 2013)
- EforAll’s Summer Accelerator Starts in June (Lowell Sun, May 1, 2013)
- Lineup set for EforAll pitch Contest (Lowell Sun, March 21, 2013)
- Top Entrepreneurs Win $25K Prize Pool at EforAll Accelerator Awards Celebration (Lokvani, March 12, 2013)
- Lawrence entrepreneur takes part of $25K Prize Pool at EforAll Accelerator Awards Celebration (Rumbo, March 8, 2013)
- Several Lowell connections among Accelerator winners (Lowell Sun, March 7, 2013)
- EforAll Accelerator Finale features $25K prize pool (Rumbo, March 1, 2013)
- Accelerator Awards Celebration (Rumbo, February 22, 2013)
- Entrepreneur sets wheels in motion (The Lowell Sun, January 22, 2013)
- Backed by Deshpande Foundation, EforAll runs Winter Accelerator Program (India New England, January 8, 2013)
- A veteran’s best friend as dark memories rise (Boston Globe, December 30, 2012)
- Lexington startup seeks to empower women entrepreneurs (Lexington Minuteman, October 25, 2012)
- Chelmsford woman wins ‘EforAll’ pitch (Chelmsford Independent, October 22, 2012)
- Chelmsford mom jumps from the EforAll into to the trenches to help veterans, dogs (Lowell Sun, October 19, 2012)
- They are Rebel Women (Lexington Patch, October 18, 2012)
- Would-Be Entrepreneurs Get Chance To Shine, Win Money At Umass-Lowell (WBZ New England, October 17, 2012)
- Northborough resident vies for $10,000 (The MetroWest Daily News, October 17, 2012)
- Local entrepreneurs have their eyes on a bigger prize (Eagle Tribune, October 14, 2012)
- Who will Rule EforAll? (Lowell Sun, October 12, 2012)
- Entrepreneurs prepare for showdown in Merrimack Valley (Mass High Tech, October 11, 2012)
- Taking Literacy to the Streets: Storyteller pitches idea at business competition (The Andover Townsman, September 27, 2012)
- Entrepreneurs Pitch Their Innovative Education, Environment, And Human Services Ideas (Lokvani, September 26, 2012)
- Lawrence Entrepreneurs Shine at EforAll Pitch Contest (Rumbo, September 22, 2012)
- Deshpande Foundation puts entrepreneurs in the EforAll (India New England, September 18, 2012)
- Lowell pitch contest to get cameras rolling for pilot program (Lowell Sun, September 17, 2012)
- Deadline set for EforAll September Pitch Contest (Boston Globe, August 19, 2012)
- Lawrence woman wins $1,000 at business pitch contest (Eagle Tribune, July 10, 2012)
- Middleton mom pitches ‘Tear and Wipe’ invention to judges at pitch contest (Wicked Local Middleton, July 2, 2012)
- Entrepreneurs showcase their arts and consumer products ideas at EforAll Pitch Contest (Rumbo, July 1, 2012)
- Entrepreneurs play in this EforAll (Lowell Sun, June 25, 2012)
- First Place Arts/Consumer Products Pitch Contest Winner Talks about Experience (WSMN 1590, June 25, 2012)
- Arts/Consumer Products Pitch Contest Host Joins Friends of Kevin (WSMN 1590, June 18, 2012)
- Tech pitch contest winner talks about his pitch contest experience (WSMN 1590, June 12, 2012)
- Lowell launches contest for entrepreneurs to pitch ideas (Nashua Telegraph, May 16, 2012)
- Pitch your idea at EforAll’s Latest Program (Lowell Sun, April 27, 2012)
Student Program (Past Program)
- Future nurse began caring for others at young age (Eagle Tribune, September 1, 2013)
- Over 100 Student & Youth Entrepreneurs Showcase Innovative Ideas (Lokvani, April 25, 2013)
- EforAll’s Student Showcase is Wednesday (The Valley Dispatch, April 23, 2013)
- UML entrepreneurs win pitch contest with crutches that support technology (Lowell Sun, December 1, 2012)
- Local student entrepreneurs to pitch their ideas (Boston Globe, November 28, 2012)
- Over 200 Student and Youth Entrepreneurs Experience Entrepreneurship (Lokvani, November 8, 2012)
- EforAll Session (Lowell Sun, November 3, 2012)
- Catalyst students talk about “Mind Mouse” (WSMN 1590, February 20, 2012)
- Northern Essex Community College Student Catalyst talks about “i-Fix” (WSMN 1590, February 13, 2012)
- Teens get into the business EforAll (Eagle Tribune, September 23, 2011)
- There’s No Child Play in this EforAll (Lowell Sun, July 8, 2011)
- Out of the Box, and into the EforAll (Merrimack Valley Business Magazine, June 2011)