About Us / Our Team
- Re-cap: Winter 2016 Celebration & Awards Ceremony
$15k in awards, Mayor Rivera Remarks, and a fun filled night!
- EforAll Hosts 20th Pitch Contest
Blog post on our latest pitch contest
- EforAll Alum: i4class in the Boston Globe!
Summer '13 Alum Ron Ayotte is making waves.
- 5 year celebration!
Thank you to all who made the 5 year celebration a huge success.
- 2015 Winter and Summer Quarterly Check In Awards
Entrepreneurs from both the 2015 Winter and Summer accelerators shared their continued progress.
- Introducing EforAll’s 2016 Winter Accelerator Class!
Check out this winter's class of entrepreneurs
- Global Entrepreneurship Week Celebration
Panelists share their pivot experiences with the community!
- Food & Agriculture Pitch Contest Recap!
Garden robots, artisan bread and more!
- All Ideas Pitch Contest Recap!
Find out who took home cash prizes!
- Congratulations to Quarterly Check In Awardees!
Learn more about awardees from the second quarterly check in.
- EforAll Speaker Series: An Entrepreneur's Journey
Learn more about the success of our series kickoff in Lowell.
- Mission Main Street Grant Update!
5 Accelerator Alumni advance to the next stage.
- Help Six Accelerator Alum Win $100k Grant!
Vote now to help 6 Alum advance to the next stage.
- EforAll Welcomes Franky, John, and Mary Beth!
EforAll is very excited to announce three new hires
- EforAll Remembers Kamal Jain
Lowell loses a great mentor and community member. Read more.
- Pitch Contest Winners
See which entrepreneurs won big at our All Ideas Pitch Contest!
- EforAll Mentioned in The Boston Globe
Read this great story on how EforAll is giving early-stage entrepreneurs key resources to succeed!
- Negocios Exitosos
On March 28th, we held a one-day workshop for Spanish-speaking entrepreneurs. Read more!
- EforAll Accelerator Awards Recap
See which entrepreneurs shared our $15K prize pool!
- Nominate an Entrepreneur
Nominate a family member or friend to take part in our programs!
- Summer Accelerator Application is Live
Calling all entrepreneurs. Apply now for our 2015 Summer Accelerator!
- First-ever story about EforAll in the South Coast
Check out this great story about EforAll adding a new location in the South Coast region!
- National & Local Media Outlets Profile EforAll Entrepreneurs
Read these inspiring stories about the great things our entrepreneurs are accomplishing in their communities!
- EforAll Alumna Featured in BetaBoston
Read this great story on how one of our former accelerator winners recently raised $400K in her first round of equity funding!
- EforAll Alumna Wins $100K at MassChallenge
See which one of our entrepreneurs won the top prize from the largest startup accelerator in the world!
- EforAll Finalist Profiled in the Lowell Sun
Read more about one of our entrepreneurs is looking to change the world through edible gardens!
Executive Director, EforAll Lowell/Lawrence
Franky Descoteaux is a serial entrepreneur, with over 20 years experience in small business launch, growth and exit. As a college student at UNLV, she co-founded a cutting edge technology company that provided customized technology services to the medical industry. After moving to Lowell, MA in 2000, she opened three storefront businesses on Merrimack Street in downtown Lowell. She operated her restaurant, ice cream shop and ladies boutique simultaneously for over 10 years, with the help of two strong management teams. During that time she also made a small seed investment in Life Alive Urban Oasis & Organic Café.
In 2009 she ran for a seat on Lowell’s City Council, where she won the rare distinction of; winning as a first time candidate, being a city councilor who was not born and raised in Lowell, being one of only two women to run out of 22 candidates, and being the first Latina women elected to the council. In 2012, she joined Life Alive as Director of People & Culture, where she directed systems development in order to prepare Life Alive to scale across Massachusetts. In May 2015, she joined EforAll as Executive Director of Lowell and Lawrence. Franky is currently working on her master’s thesis in Innovation and Technical Entrepreneurship from UMass Lowell, which she expects to complete in May 2016.
Theresa joined Entrepreneurship for All in the summer of 2014 as a volunteer for the EforAll Summit. Since then, she has been an intern for the organization. Theresa has helped facilitate two accelerator programs since joining the team and has worked alongside the Marketing Manager, Mentor Managers, and Executive Director to assist in day-to-day operations and special projects. Theresa is holds a Bachelors of Business Administration in Entrepreneurship from University of Massachusetts Lowell.