About Us / Contact Us
- Global Entrepreneurship Week Celebration
Panelists share their pivot experiences with the community!
- Food & Agriculture Pitch Contest Recap!
Garden robots, artisan bread and more!
- All Ideas Pitch Contest Recap!
Find out who took home cash prizes!
- Congratulations to Quarterly Check In Awardees!
Learn more about awardees from the second quarterly check in.
- EforAll Speaker Series: An Entrepreneur's Journey
Learn more about the success of our series kickoff in Lowell.
- Mission Main Street Grant Update!
5 Accelerator Alumni advance to the next stage.
- Help Six Accelerator Alum Win $100k Grant!
Vote now to help 6 Alum advance to the next stage.
- EforAll Welcomes Franky, John, and Mary Beth!
EforAll is very excited to announce three new hires
- EforAll Remembers Kamal Jain
Lowell loses a great mentor and community member. Read more.
- Pitch Contest Winners
See which entrepreneurs won big at our All Ideas Pitch Contest!
- EforAll Mentioned in The Boston Globe
Read this great story on how EforAll is giving early-stage entrepreneurs key resources to succeed!
- Negocios Exitosos
On March 28th, we held a one-day workshop for Spanish-speaking entrepreneurs. Read more!
- EforAll Accelerator Awards Recap
See which entrepreneurs shared our $15K prize pool!
- Nominate an Entrepreneur
Nominate a family member or friend to take part in our programs!
- Summer Accelerator Application is Live
Calling all entrepreneurs. Apply now for our 2015 Summer Accelerator!
- First-ever story about EforAll in the South Coast
Check out this great story about EforAll adding a new location in the South Coast region!
- National & Local Media Outlets Profile EforAll Entrepreneurs
Read these inspiring stories about the great things our entrepreneurs are accomplishing in their communities!
- EforAll Alumna Featured in BetaBoston
Read this great story on how one of our former accelerator winners recently raised $400K in her first round of equity funding!
- EforAll Alumna Wins $100K at MassChallenge
See which one of our entrepreneurs won the top prize from the largest startup accelerator in the world!
- EforAll Finalist Profiled in the Lowell Sun
Read more about one of our entrepreneurs is looking to change the world through edible gardens!
Lowell Office/Co-Working Space (open Monday – Friday from 9am-5pm)
Wannalancit Mills, First Floor
175 Cabot Street, Suite 100
Lowell, MA 01854
Lawrence Office (Appointment only on Mondays & Wednesdays from 9am – 5pm)
Eastern Bank Office
486 Essex St
Lawrence, MA 01840
To Make an Appointment: Janin@eforall.org
For all inquiries: