Title: Executive Director, EforAll Lynn (Lynn, MA) (full-time)
Reports To: CEO, Entrepreneurship for All
EforAll is looking to hire a full-time Executive Director(ED) for its Lynn region effective immediately. The person is the primary officer responsible for the day-to-day operations of EforAll in Lynn and serving the greater Lynn area, leading the region’s funding development efforts, directing the work of a professional staff, and serving as the primary spokesperson for the Lynn region. The Lynn ED will report to EforAll’s Executive Director and will also create a local Leadership Committee that will advise and assist the ED within the Lynn region.
The Executive Director will have a working knowledge of business, startups and be a leader and manager who is adept at balancing internal management with external impact and visibility. The individual must be an outstanding communicator who is able to convey effectively the mission and activities of EforAll to a variety of constituencies including the broader public.
- Serve as a leader to raise the profile of EforAll within the city of Lynn and the greater Lynn region.
- Given EforAll’s mission and goals, build and implement a process of continued innovation and excellence in all programs and efforts
- Execute and guide programs that align with the organization’s vision.
- Initiate and strengthen relationships and collaborations with organizations and leaders who are connected to the EforAll’s mission and purpose.
General Management, Finance and Administration and Program
- Ensure by effective management and leadership that the day-to-day operations are professionally and efficiently organized and administered.
- Lead the EforAll Lynn staff, including a Program Manager and any other employees, interns, mentors, and volunteers, ensuring that everyone involved understands the mission and goals of EforAll and their roles in achieving them.
- Direct and evaluate communications strategies to ensure ongoing programmatic excellence, taking advantage of EforAll’s centralized marketing talent as appropriate.
- Working within the guidelines and structures established by EforAll’s central finance office, oversee the Lynn region’s financial operations including ensuring that sound financial controls and accounting procedures are in place, preparing the annual budget for board approval, and providing financial reports for board review and oversight.
- Maintain excellent relationships with the initial funders from the Lynn area and begin the recruitment process of additional funders to provide financial support for EforAll.
- Develop and over time implement a comprehensive fundraising plan that includes major gifts from individuals, corporate sponsorships, grants, in-kind donations, memberships, an annual gala and other charitable events
- Build a larger, sustainable base of individual donors
- Manage and oversee EforAll Lynn’s annual gala and key fundraising events
- Track proposals and reports for all grants, foundation and corporate fundraising
- Manage and maintain the donor management system
- A dedicated leader and representative who can translate vision into action
- A person who is intelligent and inspiring; able to conceptualize, express ideas and act on opportunities for EforAll
- An entrepreneur who is creative, strategic, resourceful, and understands the value of creating relationships with other organizations and key stakeholders aligned with EforAll’s goals
- An energetic person who can handle and prioritize multiple activities and responsibilities; a self-starter and finisher
- A team player who inspires collaboration and functions decisively; flexible and well-organized
- Outgoing and straightforward; one who shares information easily; listens as well as gives advice; respects the abilities of others
- MBA or M.A. in relevant field
- Passionate about startups and entrepreneurship
- Ability to work flexibly in a start-up, teamwork environment and take initiative as a self-starter
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with people from diverse personal and professional backgrounds
- Access to a vehicle for travel to different sites (mileage outside commuting will be reimbursed)
- Knowledge of and participation in the community of Lynn strongly preferred
Salary commensurate with experience; Full benefits for full time work; Great networking and professional development.
Send cover letter and resume to:
Please, no phone inquiries or submission by physical mail.